Montag, 8. Mai 2023

DOAG 2023 Datenbank Präsentation: Get your Oracle Enterprise Manager Data into Grafana

Präsentation während der DOAG 2023 Datenbank, die von Mittwoch, den 24. Mai 2023 bis Donnerstag, den 25. Mai 2023 in Düsseldorf stattfinden wird:

Get your Oracle Enterprise Manager Data into Grafana


In many companies Grafana is the centralized tool for analyzing and visualizing data. In many cases it is used to show and alarm on performance/infrastructure data of the IT environment.
For the Oracle environment Oracle Enterprise Manager is mostly used for this - and many more - purposes.
At a customer I had the task to get the Oracle performance data into Grafana. I found some different ways on how to do that.
In this presentation I will show why and how I used ORDS for this purpose.

There are some ways of getting the data out of the Oracle Enterprise Manager Repository into another Database. For the purpose of analyzing mostly a timeseries database is used.
In customer case I tested some of the known use cases and can show why someone should not use one way and what are the disatvantages of other ways.
And finally I will show how I implemented it in the end and what are the pros and cons from my experience.

Die Präsentation findet am Mittwoch, den 24. Mai 2023 um 16:15 Uhr (CEST) im Raum Düsseldorf 2+3 statt.

Der Referent ist Julian Frey, ORACLE ACE Pro

Mehr:

https://shop.doag.org/events/doag-datenbank/2023/agenda/#eventDay.1684879200

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen